2022 Silver Star Property Owners Association Annual General Meeting
Date: Wednesday December 28, 2022 at 4:00 PM
Location: NATC Auditorium
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER ONLINE AT
The SSPOA did not hold an AGM for the year 2020 due to restrictions implemented by the Provincial government which severely restricted in-person gatherings as part of the government response to reduce the spread of Covid 19. Last Year we held our AGM via ZOOM, utilizing the website for membership registration to attend the AGM.
This Year, the AGM will be held at the NATC and will use the auditorium (capacity 180)
2022 requirements AGM attendance
1) All attendees must register online
prior to the AGM.
2) You must be a paid-up member
of the SSPOA for the year 2022 to register for the AGM.
7) There is a maximum of 180 in-person attendees, which is 100% of authorized capacity. No seating on the stairways or standing will be permitted.
Registration will be via the SSPOA website and will be accessible via the member’s login page. Please follow this URL https://www.sspoa.ca/2022-sspoa-agm-registration/
for the registration form that will need to be completed. You will only be able to register and attend as a voting member if you are a paid-up member. Please complete registration as outlined under “Registration”. You can register up to one guest to join you as part of this process.
2022 Membership Fees
To register for the AGM, you must be a paid-up member for 2022. You can renew your membership for 2022 using the online membership renewal at the SSPOA website https://www.sspoa.ca/renewals/
. This can be completed online using PayPal or E-Transfer. For Group Strata members you must simply register, your 2022 fees have been paid. Please note that, this year we will NOT be accepting 2022 fees at the AGM as we have been in the past.
Next Years 2023 Membership Fees
We will send out a reminder in January and we sincerely hope that you will pay your membership dues to enable the SSPOA to continue its work into 2023 without interruption. Group memberships for Stratas will be automatically renewed by the SSPOA.
- Meeting called to order
- Opening remarks and introductions: Mike Waberski
- Adoption of the agenda
- Minutes of the 2019 AGM: Loreen Ruault
- President’s report: Mike Waberski
- Treasurers report and 2022-23 Budget: Sheryl Bolton
- Member Engagement Report: Loreen Ruault
- Safe Community Report: Maura McCarthy
- Utility Services Committee Report: Mike Waberski
- Executive Nominations and Elections
- Silver Star Fire Department Announcement by Steve Hidasi, RDNO Fire Training Officer
- Presentation: RDNO by Amanda Shatzko, Area “C” Representative
- Presentation: Silver Star Mountain Resort Update
- Election Results and Adjournment
Should you have any questions, please direct these to email@example.com
Your Board of Directors
Silver Star Property Owners Association